Becoming a sperm donor
Healthy men of all races between the ages of 18 and 39 are welcome to apply to donate sperm at the Phoenix Sperm Bank.
To do so, potential donor candidates must first go through the following process:
- Fill out and submit an online donor application.
- After you submit your donor application, please schedule a visit to our office to provide a specimen for analysis anytime Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm.
- This specimen will be professionally analyzed and then you will be notified of the results. This initial sample will be destroyed following analysis. Please note that you will not be paid for submitting this test sample.
- If your initial sperm specimen is approved you will then return to the clinic to give a blood and urine sample and also get a physical exam from one of our doctors on staff. This exam will include answering questions concerning your family medical history.
- Once you pass the physical exam you can begin giving sperm donations. While each donation must be approved by our doctors in order for you to be paid, our approval rate is more than 90%. Donors receive $70 for each donation—$50 in cash upon delivery of the sample, and another $20 in cash after the specimen goes through its final approval.